One Sentence Summary
- In The 1-Page Marketing Plan, serial entrepreneur and rebellious marketer Allan Dib reveals a marketing implementation breakthrough that makes creating a marketing plan simple and fast.
“we all want to share things and experiences that are remarkable.”
“To be a successful small business marketer you need laser-like focus on a narrow target market, sometimes called a niche.”
“Your job as an entrepreneur is to be an innovator and a builder of systems.”
- Market to a Niche. This allows you to become a big fish in a small pond, plus a specialist is sought after, more respected and more valuable than a jack-of-all-trades.
- Be a Farmer instead of a Hunter. Focus on adding people to your database and then sharing valuable information with them until they are ready to buy.
- Many businesses relying on “word of mouth” and simply hope for referrals. This is like hoping for a free lunch to feed yourself and your family.
- Allan Dib is a bestselling author. He has been recognized by Holmes Report as a top 25 innovator in PR.