- Spring water
- Dried red rose petals
- A funnel
- A glass bowl
- A nut milk bag
- A spray bottle
- In a small clean pot, bring the spring water to a boil (I measured a little more water than would fit in my 4oz spray bottle)
- Next, add in a handful of dried red rose petals (you can use fresh but make sure they are fragrant and not sprayed with chemicals)
- Cover the pot and gently simmer the rose petals until they lose their color
- Turn off the heat and let the rose water cool completely
- Once cool, strain the rose water in the nut milk bag in the glass bowl
- Pour the strained rose water into a spritzer bottle
- Use daily and often! Will keep for 7 days at room temperature or up to a month in the fridge
- You can use rose water as a toner for your sensitive acne prone skin.
- Not only does it help balance your skin’s PH, it also soothes redness and calms inflammation.
- Pop it in the fridge for an hour before use on hot days for a refreshing and cooling spray.
- The best routine is to cleanse your skin, pat it dry, liberally spritz on rose water, then apply your favorite rosehip serum.
- Your skin feels supple and amazing!