- Preparation: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- for 8
- Cooking spray
- 1 box puff pastry, thawed at room temperature
- 1/3 c. peach jam
- 3 ripe peaches
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 375°F or 190°C and spray a muffin tin with cooking spray. Spread puff pastry strips with jam.
- Layer peaches on top half of puff pastry like rainbows so that they're slightly overlapping and the top half of the peach slices are off the pastry.
- Fold up bottom half of puff pastry and tightly roll, transfer to prepared muffin tin. Repeat with remaining peaches and puff pastry.
- Bake 25 minutes until golden.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve.
Enjoy this quick and delicious dessert!
Recipe based on: