- Real name: Donald John Trump
- Date & place of birth: June 14, 1946/ Queens,New York City,USA
“One of they key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace. Good people don’t go into government.”
“All of the women on The Apprentice flirted with me – consciously or unconsciously. That’s to be expected.”
“Our great African-American President hasn’t exactly had a positive impact on the thugs who are so happily and openly destroying Baltimore.”
“Can you imagine what the outcry would be if SnoopDogg, failing career and all, had aimed and fired the gun at President Obama? Jail time!”
- Trump has his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame which he received for the reality TV show The Apprentice.
- Trump’s hair is real. He gets his haircuts from his wife Melania.
- Donald Trump tried to sue an author for $5,000,000,000 because he called Trump a millionaire instead of a billionaire.
- Trump dislikes shaking hands with other people and is a self-professed germophobe.
- Trump played a cameo in Home Alone 2: Lost in New York.
- 1987: Trump: The Art of the Deal
- 2011: Time to Get Tough
- 2015 Crippled America
- 2016: Time – Person of the Year
- 2015: The-Algemeiner-Liberty-Award für Beiträge zu den israelisch-amerikanischen Beziehungen
- 2013: WWE Hall of Fame
- President Donald Trump Delivers A Speech At The Republican Retreat In West Virginia | TIME
- Donald Trump's state of the union speech | CBC News
- Trump Full Interview with David Muir | ABC News
- Oprah Interview with Donald Trump & Family (2011) FULL