- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg (white for the dough, yolk for brushing on top)
- 1 tbs dry yeast
- 2 tbs sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 5 cups flour
- 2 tbs butter to spread on dough
- a bunch of parsley (to the taste)
1. In the bowl of a heavy-duty mixer, place milk add yeast and sugar. Blend with mixer on low and let yeast activate for around 5 minutes.
2. Add vegetable oil and an egg white, add sparking water, add the flour and beat on medium for 3 minutes.
3. The dough will be soft and unsticky. Cover it up and let the yeast work for around an hour.
4. Cut the dough in 2 equal pieces, and divide a half in smaller pieces. There should be 8 dough balls.
5. Roll each piece medium thin and spread some butter. Using a pizza cutter or regular knife, cut two sides of the rolled dough.
6. Transfer on the baking paper, brush egg yolk on tops.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown, in 200 C (390 F) pre-heated oven
- for 10-15